The CROYDON king size bed frame designed in-house and made to order at Moffat Beach by our team of craftsmen.
$7,980 inc gst
Using Birch Plywood sourced from fast-growing responsibly managed forests makes it one of the more sustainable plywood choices.
Finished with a non-toxic hard-wax oil made from natural, sustainable raw materials (such as beeswax, carnauba wax and jojoba oil) that is water resistant, hard-wearing and micro-porous (meaning it allows the timber to breath by integrating with it rather than creating a skin - which prevents cracking).
- LED strip lighting recessed into the headboard on a dimmer switch located both sides of bed.
- Floating bedside tables integrated within the headboard.
- Sensor lighting under the side tables activated by the feet for that midnight wander.
- Four large hidden storage drawers under the bed base (2 either side) to utilise otherwise wasted space.
- USB phone charger outlets discreetly inset on both sides.
Premium Birch Plywood finished with hard-wax oil for beauty and protection.
Graphite coloured internals on the drawers with soft close runners. Mattress support constructed from birch plywood with ventilation cut outs. Assembly required.
$7,980 inc gst
ON DISPLAY - 34 ALLEN STREET, MOFFAT BEACH
To suit King Size mattress - 1835 x 2030mm
Bedhead Overall Width - 3065 mm
Bedhead Overall Height - 1320 mm
Bed Frame Outside Length - 2130mm
Bed Base Outside Width - 1895mm
Create your own personal sanctuary...
Made to order approx. 3-6 weeks (Please contact Juro for current timeframes).
Delivery and assembly within the Sunshine Coast available, please contact Juro for pricing.
For freight prices within Australia please contact Juro.
email - email@example.com